Casa de pan de jengibre
Made of building grade gingerbread.
Gifting Season. Leave gifts at your friend's Gingerbread house and earn rewards!
The islanders find the magic Gingerbread House! This is the Christmas 2016 special event. You will need to collect goods to level up the Gingerbread House (in the same way as the Grand Pumpkin).
You can also feed your Gingerbread House with the special recipe items available during the Gran árbol festivo event during December 2017.
How to get
The Gingerbread House is available from Dec 15th 2016 and the event is scheduled to run until Jan 3rd 2017.
You can place the building kit on your island by dragging it in from the game's build menu (free).
Levelling Up and Rewards
To level up your house you must "feed" it with its favourite treats. The items are obtained from your mills using special recipes that are unlocked as you progress through the levels :
- At the start you get the recipe for the Cascacocos (made at the Carpintería)
- When you reach level 2 you get the recipe for the Suéter festivo (made at the Sastrería)
- When you reach level 3 you get the recipe for the Adorno festivo (made at the Joyero)
- When you reach level 4 you get the recipe for the Aretes de acebo (made at the Joyero)
- When you reach level 5 you ge the recipe for the Reno sorpresa (made at the Hojalatería)
The make times and heart rewards for these items are shown below :
|Item||Time to make||Reward gain/h|
|Adorno festivo||15 min||35||-|
|Suéter festivo||45 min||65||-|
|Aretes de acebo||6 h||100||-|
|Reno sorpresa||12 h||300||-|
There is also a special item available to buy at the Evento Decoración de Navidad:
- The Montón de regalos costs 300 Holiday Cheer , and rewards 1000
Holiday Cheer is required to buy items at the Evento Decoración de Navidad and is obtained :
- When another Trademaster drops a Regalo generoso onto your Gingerbread House, 10 and 10
- When you drop a Regalo generoso at another Trademaster's Gingerbread House, 100 and 75
- Sometimes by opening chests, watching Island TV (ads) or feeding Mascotas
Each time you feed your Gingerbread House you will receive and rewards.
Each time you level up your Gingerbread House you will receive various rewards and decorations (see below) including Regalo generoso to give to your fellow Trademasters.
Sharing Regalo generoso with other Trademasters
Help your fellow Trademasters by sharing your Regalo generoso
- Visit their island
- Find their Gingerbread House
- Tap on it and drag a Regalo generoso onto it
You can only give a Regalo generoso to the same Trademaster every 6 hours.
Note: In your friends bar the Christmas Event Icon appears to the bottom-right of each avatar when you are able to give them a Regalo generoso. Similar to seal dives, friends to whom you have given a Regalo generoso within 6 hours or those that have not activated their Gingerbread House are moved to the end of the list, regardless of their game level.
After the Event
Your Gingerbread House will remain in place after the event ends (like the Grand Pumpkin).
You can "feed" your Gingerbread House with Vainilla to obtain rewards (which will depend on the relationship level reached at the end of the event).
The waiting time before being able to feed again is also dependent on the relationship level reached at the end of the event :
|Finish Level||Waiting Time|
|2||2 1/2 days|
|4||1 1/2 days|
|7 to 15||10 hours|
Regalo generoso, Valla de pan de jengibre, Arco de pan de jengibre, Árbol de pan de jengibre, Persona de pan de jengibre roja, Persona de pan de jengibre morada, Niño de pan de jengibre, Sorpresa de pan de jengibre, Máquina atmosférica