He also has his own island, Isla Shoyu.
For relationship levels, see the Gráfico de Niveles de Personajes.
Chef Yamamoto Quotes
As Merchant Trader at Docks:
- Konnichiwa! I've heard you have the best of everything here in Paradise Bay!
- Have you had your sushi today? Nigiri every day keeps the doctor away!
- You should visit me on Shoyu Island. I'll make you my Twilight Roll!
- Paradise Bay is as beautiful as everyone says it is! Shall we trade?
- What a beautiful day for a visit to Paradise Bay. Let's do some trading!
On his Island :
- Let me fix you some of my special nigiri.
- Konnichiwa! Good day!
- O genki desu ka? How are you? Are you well?
- Sushi makes everything better!
- I make my sushi from fish fresh-caught by friendly turtles. And George, of course!
- Any time is the right time for sushi. Like now!
- I am Paradise Bay's most renowned sushi expert! Also, its only sushi expert.
- You know what goes well with sushi? Some delicious tempura.
- Otomo's Sushi Bar offers the best sushi in Paradise Bay. I dare you to prove otherwise.
- I could make sushi anywhere in the world, but I love this place best.
- My mother was a sushi chef. Her father was a sushi chef. My father was a sushi chef. His mother...
- Life is better at the beach. But it can still be improved with sushi!
- My Twilight Roll is exclusive to Shoyu Island! I only sell it to my favorite customers. Have some!
- I'm originally from Japan. Have you ever been?
- It's good to see you, Trademaster-san!
- How are things on your island, Trademaster? I should visit soon.
- I must visit Mai soon. Her rainbow fruit is so delicious!
- The Twilight Roll is delicious today. George brought me his catch this morning!
- Do you like my outfit? Ms. Yasmin makes all my clothes. She's an artist.
- Dreadbird and his crew visited recently. They're big sushi fans.
- Trademaster! So good to see you again.
- Have you come for more of my sushi? I'm so glad!
- Another perfect day on Shoyu Island. How did I get so lucky?
- Aside from sushi, soy sauce is my favorite thing. That's why I named my island Shoyu!
- Paradise Bay has the best fish anywhere! Good thing I live here.